CLICK HERE to listen to Episode 54 of the Propaganda Report Podcast.
Wednesday, July 12th, 2017 – Stupidity has peaked yet again as the media has been whipped into a frenzy after it was revealed that Trump Jr. met with a Russian lawyer. Was a Loganville, Georgia mom under mind control when she murdered her husband and four of her children? And the strange story of Brian Easley, a marine who was killed by a Cobb County SWAT team member during a bank standoff last Friday. Hear it all, and more, on episode 54 of the Propaganda Report podcast.
Subscribe to the Propaganda Report podcast on iTunes for weekly in-depth propaganda analysis by clicking here. If you’re an android user, subscribe on Google play by clicking here.
IF YOU LIKE THE SHOW, TELL YOUR FRIENDS, SHARE IT AROUND, HELP US GROW.
Donate and Support the Show Via Patreon, and/or help out by sharing the show with your family and friends.
Check out our new website for weekly propaganda analysis by clicking here.
Check out Monica’s blog here.
Click Here To Subscribe To Monica’s Youtube Page.
Click Here To Subscribe To Brad’s Youtube Page.
IF YOU LIKE THE SHOW, SHARE IT WITH A FRIEND…HELP US GROW!
SHOW NOTES – MORE DETAILED SHOW NOTES WILL BE AVAILABLE LATER THIS WEEK AT https://propagandareportdaily.com/
Ep. 53 on the truth about the Ukraine Coup
Crimea & Self-Determination: The First Principle of the Law of Nations
Here are the Fake Die Hard 5 trailers we made. This is the first one.
Here is the second one.
Loganville Stabber Arraignment (transcript of accused’s words follow):
“I don’t need an attorney….My attorneys is the people that we’re fighting for; that’s the hope; it’s always the hope because it’s the last thing that dies; you are the hope of the world each one of you; it doesn’t matter what color you are cause God loves us all”
“It’s just that for me the hope and my attorneys are always going to be the people and my faith. Those are my attorneys. That’s why I’m here. It doesn’t matter anything else. I’m representing the people that’s humble, that’s hardworking–the people that suffer, the people that has a lot of charges so that they understand that everything is possible with God. He can do impossible things.”
Why was Julie Schenecker shaking uncontrollably after she shot and killed her two “mouthy” teens?
The gang’s all there! (h/t Cory) – Hampton’s party with Ivanka, Jared, Schumer, Spielberg….click through for more
Podcast where hosts commiserate over moon landing conversations: Our Interesting Times
Ryan Johnson & David Powell – Henry County residents killed by LEO on their own property in unrelated events within one month of each other on the same street
Prison Industrial Complex #WTWOF
Dallas Shooting Citizen Video:
- My proposal for criminal justice reform:
- Law Enforcement should face the same procedures and standards for justifiable homicide that other citizens do when someone is killed
- Anyone killed allegedly in commission of a crime should get a posthumous trial
- Plea bargains should never be allowed – the right to a jury of one’s peers should be inalienable (see aka Tommy Chong)
- All trials should have dedicated live streaming urls except under specific, proven special circumstances (as should all government cameras and other surveillance unless operating under a warrant valid under the Fourth Amendment)
- Incarceration should not be a punishment for any charge that isn’t a crime against person or property (vices and black market transactions should not be punishable by incarceration) – this will alleviate the stress on the system that might be created by eliminating plea bargains
- according to the chart below, as of May 2017, roughly 70% of the prison population is there for drugs, guns or immigration – none of these are crimes against persons or property (one could argue that immigration violations are trespassing on public property, but I don’t believe in public property–my views on immigration are quite complex, however–for more on that, click here.)
|Reason for Imprisonment||Offense||# of Inmates||% of Inmates|
|a||Banking and Insurance, Counterfeit, Embezzlement||528||0.3%|
|b||Burglary, Larceny, Property Offenses||8,036||4.6%|
|c||Continuing Criminal Enterprise||395||0.2%|
|d||Courts or Corrections||773||0.4%|
|f||Extortion, Fraud, Bribery||11,331||6.4%|
|g||Homicide, Aggravated Assault, and Kidnapping Offenses||5,581||3.2%|
|m||Weapons, Explosives, Arson||29,936||17.0%|
- Pascal was FRENCH! and not ancient – 17th century (I’m so embarrassed!)
- Blaise Pascal 1623-1662
- Pascal’s Wager: Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. If God does actually exist, such a person will have only a finite loss (some pleasures, luxury, etc.), whereas they stand to receive infinite gains (as represented by eternity in Heaven) and avoid infinite losses (eternity in Hell).
- Pascal’s Theorem: In projective geometry, Pascal’s theorem (also known as the hexagrammum mysticum theorem) states that if six arbitrary points are chosen on a conic (i.e., ellipse, parabola or hyperbola) and joined by line segments in any order to form a hexagon, then the three pairs of opposite sides of the hexagon (extended if necessary) meet in three points which lie on a straight line, called the Pascal line of the hexagon. (Doesn’t this seem like something the Greeks would have figured out??)